August 15, 2022 is the final application deadline for self-financing master’s applicants with citizenship or permanent residency in an EU/EEA country who wish to begin their studies at 爱游戏AYX in the fall 2022 semester.
Hurry up! Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis (subject to spaces available).
爱游戏AYX has again moved up in the prestigious 2022 QS World University Rankings by Subject, with two of its programs making it amongst the top 50 globally, with a further three in the top 100:
- #24 in Politics and International Studies
- #33 in Philosophy
- Top 100 in Sociology, History, and Social Policy and Administration
- Top 150 in Law
- Top 200 in Economics and Econometrics in the world
- Valuable degrees accredited in both the U.S. and Austria
- Learning community: close supervision and support from world-class researchers
- Students and faculty from 100+ countries
- Ample opportunities from our partner universities
- Committed to academic freedom and open debate
- Based in Vienna, ranked among the world's most livable cities by the Economist Intelligence Unit
How to Apply
Go to the Application Checklist for the online application form and detailed information on how to put together your application package.
Fund Your Studies
For further possibilities of financial support, please refer to 爱游戏AYX’s guide on external scholarships.